STEP 1]
    STEP 2]
    STEP 3]
    STEP 4]

NOTE]
    STEP 1]
    STEP 2]
    STEP 3]
    David has a 30 ml empty nasal spray bottle. He filled it with tap water to exactly 30ml. He sprays it into the sink 60 times until it is COMPLETELY empty.

Results]
  2. #2 7th August 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Nasal spray instructions

Has anybody administered PT-141 up their nose?* What did it feel like?* Imagine the window of opportunity is unique..cant imagine what it is like as I dont believe the peptide really permeates well through the mucous membrane.* So it has to just go down the throat, and absorb inefficiently...but can be effective I read.* Does it kick in around 3-6 hours?* If so, when/at what point?* How long did it last up the nose (sprayed, snorted..whatever, please describe your experience!)?

I also have read reports including using cheap afrin or saline rinses....
  3. #3 27th August 2009 
    Thanks

Chris, I don't know how important this is, but if you were figuring your dosage in a spray if you had a 30ml bottle and got 60 sprays out of it, you would be spraying .5ml each spray.* .5ml x 60 sprays = 30ml.

I was thinking about getting some of this stuff just for the fun of it.* When you buy it and prefer to do the spray, do you just mix the water and the powder and spray away?* How much would you use?*

Thanks!* ???
  4. #4 27th August 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Chris, I don't know how important this is, but if you were figuring your dosage in a spray if you had a 30ml bottle and got 60 sprays out of it, you would be spraying .5ml each spray.* .5ml x 60 sprays = 30ml.

I was thinking about getting some of this stuff just for the fun of it.* When you buy it and prefer to do the spray, do you just mix the water and the powder and spray away?* How much would you use?*
    Thanks!* ???
    "
    I definitely need to review that math, thanks bg!* just cut and pasted that from the melanotan website (i believe their google ad circulates at the top of the page)

Anxious to try some successful spray method.* Each time I have used any peptide I have injected sub-q
  5. #5 12th September 2009 
    Thanks

Can you please speak in plain english.* What's the "liquid product"?* Are you referring to the bactostatic water? The PT 141?* This is very confusing.* Do you simply add the water tho the PT 141 and snort it?* Any way you can this very clear for the novice?
  6. #6 12th September 2009 
    Thanks

I agree, I've been trying to figure out to nasal spray instuctions and have read everything on this site. I'm thinking of puting a 10mg vile of pt 141 in to nasal spray bottle and adding a small amount of the water to make it liquid and then snorting it all untill it's gone. Then doing the same for my wife. Does this make sence?????
  7. #7 12th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Can you please speak in plain English.* What's the "liquid product"?* Are you referring to the bacteriostatic water? The PT 141? This is very confusing.* Do you simply add the water tho the PT-141 and snort it?* Any way you can this very clear for the novice?
    "
    PT141 comes in a lyophilized (freeze dried) state...so it is a powder which people want to measure before dosing. How do you measure accurately? You mix the water with the powder (measuring by insulin syringe).*

PT141 experimentation takes homework and preparation. If there were instructions they would be available. If I can find and post a write up about legalities concerning cosmetics vs pharmaceuticals I will do so as well.
  8. #8 12th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I agree, I've been trying to figure out to nasal spray instuctions and have read everything on this site. I'm thinking of puting a 10mg vile of pt 141 in to nasal spray bottle and adding a small amount of the water to make it liquid and then snorting it all untill it's gone. Then doing the same for my wife. Does this make sence?????
    "
    Makes sense.

Just be sure you are safe...especially in regards to the wife. *

Just for reference, if a man doses currently he will take ~1mg injected subq...female would be half that. *And also this isnt something that will always just work best one time...you want to dial it in and perfect it. There are risks and diminishing returns. *So a good understanding of its effects and ones tolerance is important

With all the nasal, snorting talk floating around...seems men can take upwards an entire vial to get any results...not sure how intense/comparable they are to injecting (hopefully I will have a better understanding of this personally from my research and perspective here, etc). *So be careful before dosing the old lady. *

And also, the snorting or nasal stuff is generally uncharted territory as far as side effects go. *injecting can make you sick till where you throw up and can make your member and mind just go out of control. *Dose is important. *Not sure folks get sick when just putting it up the nose...hopefully a consensus will come about in the near future. *
  9. #9 16th September 2009 
    Thanks

Is everyone giving good results from this type of use?? I do the injection because it's just simple and painless, plus it works..

Doesn't the dilution sting??
  10. #10 1st March 2010 
    Thanks

Yes, I have used it as a spray, and it was very, very good! Almost to good. It wouldn't leave me alone at all! I only got 2 orgasms out of it, but that was in 2 days. I bought some from Singapore I think and paid a lot for it, I won't do that again. I just don't know how to mix it and get the proper amount of spray this time so I can control it better. If anyone knows how to do this effectively please let me and others know!

Thanks.
  11. #11 1st March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Good to hear the positive nasal spray report.* Any more info you can provide?* Did you consume 10mg in the span of those 2 days?*