• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th August 2010 
    Thanks

MTII Tan Success

Big thanks to Chris for all of the useful information in this forum.

The story]
    After a bunch of research, I decided to try Melanotan II (MT-II).* I am a 40 year old guy and my skin type is probably somewhere between II and III.* I can burn and can get a tan, but my tan usually has a bit of red hue to it.

I started taking MT-II three weeks ago, switching around between 0.6mg and 1mg (my syringes go in 0.2 increments, so it is hard to precisely nail 0.5mg).* I switched around a bit to check out the side effects.* From what I recall, I started noticing a bit more tan than normal after about a week.* At less than two weeks, I looked in the mirror and actually thought I was TOO TAN (it's summer and I get out a lot).* Yes, it happened that quickly.* After that, I dropped the dosage back to 0.6mg every three days.

It has now been three weeks and people have been commenting on my tan and how it is the tannest they have seen me.* My parents even asked if I have been whitening my teeth because they look so white compared to the tan.*

I am still dialing in my tan, but am extremely happy with the results.

Side effects]
    There's a success story for you.

Once again, big thanks to Chris for all of the useful info.* Of all my research, I found his posts provide the most concise and practical information.
  2. #2 17th August 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wonderful post!

Welcome and thank you Smooth.* Your story takes me back with some of your comments 8)

Any red hue to your pigment at this time?* Any pictures by chance?

How much MT-2 did you invest in?* (10mg, 30mg)?

Enjoyed reading your dosage strategy and experimentation - well done.* Interesting how particular lights/lighting and vascular states your skin tone can appear different...sometimes the deep tone can be shocking - as well as sometimes you can feel, blah...might need additional melanocyte stimulating hormone and ultraviolet exposure....* If you sense you are overly tan, trust yourself

Loved reading the white teeth compliment, I remember receiving similar feedback. Way cool

Did your nausea come and go quickly when it occurred?* I always stretch and get that sensation...sometimes yawn.*

Do you plan on dosing higher to achieve the aphrodisiac effects?* I suppose you either dose higher or you wait until your body comes back from the desensitization to get the recreational MT-2/PT-141 libido effect.*

In mice it is those on a higher fat diet who realize the most of the appetite reduction...check out the study forum if inclined*

It's guys like you who inspire me to have this database here...happy it has been helpful!* Appreciate any expertise you are able to share in the future Smooth
  3. #3 19th August 2010 
    Thanks

Re: MTII Tan Success

Thanks for your comments.

The pigment is more bronze now with hardly any red hue.

I invested in 30mg of MT-II.

The nausea still seems to stick around a bit, but it is mild.

In response to your aphrodisiac question, I took 2mg as an experiment and seemed to get the effect after 6 hours.* It might have taken longer for me because I am 40 and stressed at work.* My hook-ups are random, so I may experiment more if I settle down with a steady girlfriend.*

Here are the pics you requested.* I will elaborate on the pics in a subsequent post once I confirm they are uploaded.

Best,
    Smooth

[attachment deleted by admin]
  4. #4 19th August 2010 
    Thanks

MTII Tan Success Pics

Cool.* The pics uploaded in the post above.* I will explain them to put them in context for everyone's reference:

The first pic was taken after 3 days on a tropical vacation at the end of winter in March, 2010.* Thus, the extreme redness was a result of not having much of a base tan before hitting the extreme sun.

The second pic was from last Sunday, August 15, 2010 after 17 days of MT-II use.* There was a bit of a base tan from the whole summer.* The pic was taken after spending 7 hours on Saturday playing volleyball on the beach in the midday summer sun without any sun protection (oops) and then playing another 4 hours on Sunday wearing SPF-15.* Thus, it is a little more red than normal.

Those qualifiers aside, the pics still show the great difference between pre and post-MT-II usage.

Best,
    Smooth
  5. #5 19th August 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Those pics absolutely speak volumes, wow S!* Inspires me to abuse myself in the sun, haha - thought I was rebellious not wearing any spf, only injecting some melanotan before mowing the lawn this week.* Those marathon days in the sun...and becoming DARK is melanotan success * Kudos

6. #6 24th December 2010 
    Thanks

Update (even though this isn't the user log section of the forum):

As seen in the picture above, I got extremely dark from MT-II.* To the point of which, I got numerous comments and some teasing about it...* Which I was completely comfortable with.* Next summer or tropical vacation, I may tone it down a bit, but no promises.*

I referred a friend and he got the same results including the jibing.

Even after stopping usage around the end of August 2010, I apparently still have a little color now in December 2010.* To the point of which during a physical last week, my Dr. asked if I was using a tanning bed.* I explained that I wasn't and that I used a peptide over the summer and still have color.* I believe in full disclosure to your Dr. so he can make a proper diagnosis and recommendations.* My own Dr. seemed fine with it.

Thanks again Chris for all of the useful information on this forum!

-Smooth
  7. #7 27th December 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Very nice update Smooth, fantastic* 8)