• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 24th February 2014 
    Thanks

Pale guy wants to start

Hi,

I`m a skin-type 1 and blond guy living in europe and I`m really tired of beeing asked, if i feel sick because of my pale skin. Have already tried a lot of things for getting a tan and become less sensitive to the sun. 10 years ago i tried it with the sun bed. And i could get a nice tan. Not dark but brown. Now I tried it again, but it doesn`t work anymore. Started 3times for 5 minutes but only get red, without peeling. Then i get white again after a few days. Strange. Don`t understand, why it doesn`t work anymore. I have any freckles in my face and on my shoulders/arms but they faded over the last few years and do not become darker after sunbed. No moles.
    After 10minutes in the sun, i become only red and always have to take sunscreen. I would really like to be able, enjoying summer or/and beaches in holiday without permanent fear of getting sunburn and wearing clothes, hats etc and always have to be in the shade. I`m really tired of this; especially because i love diving and the sea.

Now i read a lot about Melanotan and decided to give it a go. A little bit scared about possible bad longtime effects and darkening of the freckles or getting a lot of moles. I have a job in public and it would be really bad, if it would look strange. And I think, people I know many years are going to ask me what i`ve done - all of them only knows me white and red. I think I have to find answers for these questions.
    Assumed, the experiment with the MT-2 will really work for me.

Inspired of the thread in this forum about the nasal-spray experiment, I would like to do it like that instead of injections.

Did someone of you tried the combination with tyrosine? Could it maybe support the MT-2? I`d like to try out low dosage MT-2 and hope, the freckles won`t dark to strong and to minimize the side-effects. And (if it really would works for me) would it be possible, to stop with the MT-2 and keep the tan only with sunbed?

Sorry about my english. Its not my first language.

Best regards,
    B.
  2. #2 24th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Pale guy wants to start

i did tried L'tyrosine a long time ago but (not icm with mt), but i didnt noticed a difference.
    if tyrosine will work icm with mt2 i dont know and afaik there are no studies done yet? so what is your source ?

3. #3 24th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey B.
    I know MT-1 (Afamelanotide, Melanotan I) can be a hassle (requiring numerous subcutaneous injections)....
    However, original Melanotan may benefit your skin making you less sun sensitive & will not blow your cover (being a public figure)
    Mt-2 nasal spray experiment/option does sound interesting

As far as supplementing amino acids (tyrosine, etc), many melanotan users have high protein intakes (nobody ever supports or reports a tanning effect)

Thank you for sharing details Bobby - you're likely a well suited candidate for either melanotan peptide*
  4. #4 25th February 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for your answers.
    I tried L-Tyrosine for a while during the summer and tried it with sun bed, but could not feel any difference. So I think this experiment is over for me.

Cheers,
    B.
  5. #5 25th February 2014 
    Thanks

Hi guys and gals, I use melanotan-free-tan. It's a nasal spray and I get the same results as I did with melanotan2 - a nice golden tan, not too dark for my skin type. I've never tried L-Tyrosine but might do some research on it.

Cheers!

6. #6 21st March 2014 
    Thanks

Hi,

The MT-2 has arrived and now I`m going to start my Nasal Spray experiment.
    Not sure about the correct dosage. Maybe someone can help me, if I`m on the right way.
    Bought a Spray with 30ml content. I`m going to mix the 10mg MT-2 with the 30ml original spray.
    The spray makes 300 single sprays. Means]If I compare with the injection-method, the starting dosage is 0.25mg. If the nasal spray method is about half that effective, i would need 0.5mg MT-2 in the beginning phase.
    10 sprays of the nasal spray would be 0.33mg MT-2. Is this correct and could this be the beginning dosage? What do you think?
    Thanks for your help.
    Cheers, B.
  7. #7 23rd March 2014 
    Thanks

Just had a look on the melanotan-free-tan site and they claim that
    "MELANOTAN-FREE-TAN provides a sunless but all round natural tan without the nasty side effects of nausea, sickness and uncontrolled libido which came from the Melanotan2 injections."

Has anybody tried there nasal spray and does anyone know exactly what is in it?

* * BoB
  8. #8 23rd March 2014 
    Thanks

dont know whats in that mt free product. but it looks a little shady to my.

i also found this on the internet dont know if anybody tried this]

''TantraDerm is a specially formulated transdermal cream designed to deliver MTII through the dermis. TantraDerm does not contain the active ingredient MTII. The product must be mixed and used immediately as it is not shelf stable after mixing. For your research purposes you will need to also purchase MTII and incorporate it into TantraDerm. Instructions are included on how to properly use TantraDerm for your research.''
  9. #9 26th March 2014 
    Thanks

My Nasal Spray makes 70 single sprays for 10ml fluid. 210 for the whole 30ml. So 1 single spray contains 0.047 mg.
    I started yesterday with 2 sprays, today 4 sprays and tomorrow i will do 6 sprays and enhance to 8 sprays then. I think, i`m going to the sunbed first time on the weekend for a few minutes. Don`t feel anything of the 4 sprays today.

Cheers,
    B.
  10. #10 27th March 2014 
    Thanks

I have another question: are there any rules, when blue lips and circles around eyes occurred? is it about the uv exposure or did it happen about too high doses?
    Thanx. B.
  11. #11 27th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have another question]Thanx. B.
    "
    In my experience it's about UVR exposure (in addition to dosing high...). After one mistake, you may not leave home w/o spf* 8)
  12. #12 29th March 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks Chris,

I started 5 days ago now. Increased from 2sprays to 8. Thats around 0.4mg, nasal the half - around 0.2. I think, I will go on with this dosage. I don`t have any sides and don`t see/feel any differences right now. (maybe because I take antihistamine because of the hay fever). Would it be too early, hitting the sunbed tomorrow for a few minutes? Should I wait a few days longer?
    Cheers, B.
  13. #13 29th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Right on Bobby, if your schedule allows for a brief visit to the sunbed, I say go for it. When beginning, be sure to only spend a few minutes...burning the skin will be a setback. Melanin developed in the epidermis will follow days after exposure (making room for a great deal of fluctuation... different lighting scenarios may give senses of being way pale or rapidly developing during this time, stay strong - mind over matter!)
  14. #14 31st March 2014 
    Thanks

Thank you for your advice, Chris,

Yesterday first time sunbed for 5 minutes and a few minutes in the sun. I covered my face in the sunbed after 2minutes. Don`t feel any difference between with or without MT-2 yet. Not sure, if i should increase the dosage or just being patient and wait. Sure - i`m just for one week in now and of course, it will need time for the whole change of the system.

Does it makes sense, to increase the dosage just for days with uv-exposure?

I didn`t refrigerated (right word?* ???) the spray in the first 2 days after mixed it. Maybe I killed the MT-2 because of this?* ???
    Cheers, B.
  15. #15 31st March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

All sounds well Bobby, please be patient & wait. I do like adjusting the dosage on the fly...increasing on tanning days is acceptable
    No worries about temp affecting the peptide (when mixed w/ appropriate pH balance...should last months w/o degradation)
  16. #16 1st April 2014 
    Thanks

"

''TantraDerm is a specially formulated transdermal cream designed to deliver MTII through the dermis. TantraDerm does not contain the active ingredient MTII. The product must be mixed and used immediately as it is not shelf stable after mixing. For your research purposes you will need to also purchase MTII and incorporate it into TantraDerm. Instructions are included on how to properly use TantraDerm for your research.''
    "

I've been using melanotan-free-tan for months and had great results and no problems with the company. I will continue to give them my business.

Tantraderm sounds interesting. I've heard of a company producing T shirts containing M2 that is absorbed through the dermis. I haven't bought one but might do some research to see if the results are any good..
  17. #17 1st April 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

"

I've been using melanotan-free-tan for months and had great results and no problems with the company. I will continue to give them my business.

Tantraderm sounds interesting. I've heard of a company producing T shirts containing M2 that is absorbed through the dermis. I haven't bought one but might do some research to see if the results are any good..
    "
    is there melanotan in the mt free product ? if no what is the active ingredient ?

could you pm me a link about that tshirt ?
  18. #18 3rd April 2014 
    Thanks

Bobby

How are the results coming along??

Did u just dump the peptide into the nasal spray bottle or reconstitute in The vial first?

Is it a saline spray you used?

Just curious as i tried my nasal spray experiment and was having a terrible reaction.* Cheers!
  19. #19 3rd April 2014 
    Thanks

Hi,

Nothing new here ]
    I took 10ml out of the saline spray and mixed it in the vial. And after that, put back the mix into the container. Don`t feel anything after the sprays. Maybe a little stomachache, but thats absolutely nothing and not sure, its from the MT-2.

Really strange, what happened to you, No_Tan_Mel. Maybe another try with only 10mg of MT-2 in the 30ml saline spray to start with the half dosage?

I`m since 10 days in and since 7 days on the same dosage of 8 sprays per day. Hit one time the sunbed last sunday for 5minutes. Skin looks same as before - little bit reddish - as usual. No sides.
    I think, i will hit the sunbed again this week. The thought is a little bit strange for me..tanning the reddish skin. Spent the most time in the shadow. But melanin can`t be produced without UV exposure. Is it true, the process needs at least of about 10minutes in the sunbed?

Cheers, B.
  20. #20 3rd April 2014 
    Thanks

Just hit the sunbeds each week or go outside in the sun nothing will happen without light. Iv heard higher skin types can tan without going outside or using a sunbed.

Hope this is a answer you were looking for!