• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 27th March 2014 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray Adventure

Hi, so SWIM has a Type 2 skin.* SWIM is usually pretty fair skin most of the year and can tan but definitely start slow otherwise they burn, once they do tan, the tan has a bit of a red tint to it rather than golden or brown but is never really dark.

Anyways to get to the point SWIM is going on vacation soon and wants a good base before going and after reading about this stuff , got interested.* Went to the tanning salon twice and on the second time on the stand up bed for 7 minutes SWIM came out with a mild sunburn, which always makes me angry.* SWIM decided to stop tanning for a couple weeks and bought Melanotan 2.* SWIM read about the Nasal sprays and got interested as they really didn't feel like sticking their self with a needle daily, although they have used needles before with other substances, they would just prefer not to have them around.*

So to copy one of the other users on this site, they bought a bottle of Rhinaris nasal mist metered for 300 sprays.* They also bought two 10mg vials of Melanotan 2.* Considering they had no syringe, they cut open the metal and rubber stopper of the vials to reveal the peptide.* It looked almost like a cotton cloud where as they thought it might be a loose powder substance.* So with there no top on the vial now, they squirted some of the nasal mist into the vial to "reconstitute" or to liquify the peptide.* They then dumped the liquid from the two vials into the nasal spray bottle, then lightly swirled around for a few minutes to mix.

So count that 20mg spread over 300 sprays is .067mg per spray.* They decided to start by spraying 3 sprays the first night and see how it went from there, for a total dose of .2mg, which they understand is more like .1mg or less due to nasal absorption issues.*

So the first night they did the three sprays and went to bed.* They had extremely vivid dreams and woke up multiple times during the night.* They had a little anxiety using a substance that isn't exactly legal, but they found the vivid dreams to be weird as they didn't know if that could be a side effect.* This morning SWIM woke up and took only one spray before work.* SWIM felt a little off today and their eyes hurt/felt dried out, which may have been due to the weird nights sleep.* However they did feel anxiety at times as well during the day but work has been extremely stressful with long hours.* SWIM just took two more sprays and is going to bed.

I will try to keep you updated to the best of my ability but it may be hard due to my current work schedule, but regardless still wanted to share.
  2. #2 27th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan Nasal Spray Adventure

Great intro No_Tan_Mel, welcome to Melanotan Forum. Best of luck w/ your current experiment, please keep us posted. How soon is the upcoming vacation?
    I also wonder if melanocortin agonists exacerbate stress/anxiety....
  3. #3 31st March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray Adventure

Hi, Thanks for the comment. Vacation is at the end of April.*

SWIM actually stopped taking the third dose Thursday night of three sprays per day (four on Thursday),* they woke up at 3:30 am Friday and could not fall back asleep.* Felt weird tension and sligh pain through parts of their body.* SWIM had also been playing around with Kratom on the weekends (may have experienced a mild withdrawl), and has been working 65 hours a week.* Thinks there might be a pinched nerve in their back.* But was having anxiety as once they started dosing M2 is abouth the same time they started to experience the tension in their calves, mild shooting pain.* Also felt like bp and heartrate was elevated, but this may have been attributed to the possible pinched nerve, anxiety, from improper form while sitting for long hours.* So SWIM did not dose Friday or Saturday and had one spray tonight (60mcg), as they wanted to continue and had heard descent results being achieved through low 50mcg doses.* If SWIM feels normal after a few days at this dose, they will go move up to two doses 120mg nasal roughly equaling 50mcg of the injectable.* SWIM would rather be safe.* Will keep you all updated as things progress.
  4. #4 1st April 2014 
    Thanks

I'm dropping the SWIM since no one else here seems to use it.

Okay,* so after taking the dose, from one nasal spray last night, I think these negative effects I am experiencing are from this substance.* I was finally almost to the point of feeling normal when I had the one spray dose last night (thank god I did not do two or three).* Within an hour I started again to feel what would be best described as tension throughout my body, nerve tension or whatever.* It also feels like anxiety and the tension itself probably made me feel anxious.* Note I am not an anxious person by nature.* Also I noticed and I think the same thing happened last times I had taken it was I felt a bubbling sensation in my calf which is really strange I had never felt before.* After researching it looks like it is related to possibly Restless leg syndrome, a clot, or a pinched nerve,* the fact that both my calves have felt weird makes me think its probably not a clot (cross fingers).* The tension in my body still exists now, but I feel like it had almost completely subsided by Sunday night after my last dose on Thursday, but the stupid me re-dosed again Sunday night.

So for now I am done with the nasal spray.* I never would have guessed this would have happened.* I might try one spray again in a couple weeks after work has settled down and I can really narrow down that it truly is the sole culprit.* But I may be too scared based on how I am feeling right now.

Its effects on my body can best be described as feeling like poison, literally my body rejected it, and I felt all sorts of random ailments.* I'm so disappointed and I hope this stuff really goes away within a few days!

I have a few questions.

Is it possible I could have gotten a bad batch?* I can disclose supplier if needed.

Is it possible my blood pressure is elevated?* I didn't check.* If it was really high I would have just panicked probably.* I remember reading the PT-141 nasal spray caused high blood pressure.* I don't understand how a nasal spray would cause it but not injecting.* So would it be safe for me to inject if the nasal spray is causing all this?

Would Melanotan 1 be safe alternative likely if my body was rejecting melanotan 2?

Have there been any other reports of stuff like this happening?* I truly was shocked that this would happen.

Would I be okay telling a doctor I had taken this?* I may go in a few days if I don't feel better, my body really does feel that bad.

5. #5 1st April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II nasal spray adventure

No stress, no rules - appreciate the SWIM reference however
    Beautiful thing about melanotan peptides are that so many folks, worldwide, seek to communicate on the subject & help one another...thanks again for the wonderful topic No_Tan_Mel. Hopeful work/life calms down sooner than later, sorry to read of the tension - look forward to future updates, feel better!
    Story does not strike as bad batch (never actually hearing of or encountering a bad batch myself...) - Initiating the product can be a royal PITA w/ many challenges to overcome (before therapy becomes worthwhile/beneficial)
    Nasal spray, not knowing how much product absorbs, along with dosing high potentially gave cause for high bp experiences during clinical trials (careful subcutaneous dosing is not generally assoc w/ elevating blood pressure)
    MT-1, a quicker acting linear peptide targeting a narrow segment of melanocortin receptors...indeed a viable alternative to mt-2
    My advice is to keep your adventure close to home...do not share with doc
  6. #6 3rd April 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it.

I must say Tuesday my body felt better and today my body feels good.* I haven't dosed since Sunday night.* For kicks I went to the tanning bed for 8 minutes tonight as if test the 1mg I had ingested over the past week had done anything.* I would typically burn from these 8 minutes, so I will see how I look in the morning tomorrow and report back.*

I am really tempted to dose again, but man my body was feeling just so screed up last week, I am nervous to try again.*
  7. #7 5th April 2014 
    Thanks

Okay so the tanning session went fine.* I got the smallest hint of added color, maybe the slightest redness, but I tan slightly red and didn't feel like I had a sunburn.* No one commented as to me getting color or looking darker so the difference was ever so minor.*

I have been squirting one dose of the nasal spray into my palm now and swiping some of it with my index finger and picking my nose with it.* So essentially half doses of one spray.* I still feel like I get weird side... muscle spasm (restless leg syndrome), paranoia/anxiety.* Even my stomach flutters every now and then which can be annoying.*

So I ordered another vial from a different supplier, maybe I got bad stuff? I will try the intranasal route one more time when the new batch arrives, but this time mixed with only 10mg instead of 2 if I still get weird sides, then I need to quit.* My body is not happy with this chemical, but I keep feeling tempted to push forward in hopes it desensitizes to it.
  8. #8 6th April 2014 
    Thanks

Hey No_Tan_Mel, very interesting posts. Keep us posted on the results of the new batch. If this has the same effects, perhaps you should try the subcutaneous route. It really is not a hassle, especially after you get to the maintenance stage-once or twice a week.
  9. #9 7th April 2014 
    Thanks

Hi Darryl,

thanks for the response.* I will definitely keep you all in the know as what happens.* I don't see it being great news either way.* If I don't get sides with the new stuff then then that means the old stuff was possibly poison or who knows what and, that would make me nervous ordering again. If I do get the same sides then I don't see what benefit subcutaneous would give, as I don't know that the means of administration would change the sides at all based upon my general limited knowledge of science.* I also have a roommate, so fridge storing might be difficult to pass, for things stranger than a bottle of nasal spray.

If the new batch doesn't go well, then I may actually try the subcutaneous route with Melanotan 1, as my only thought would be the other M2-5 receptors could be what is causing my weird reaction.* On any event, will definitely keep ya updated.*
  10. #10 10th April 2014 
    Thanks

Okay so the product arrived today from the new vendor.* It came in a cold shipping bag.* I immediately put it in the freezer.* It will stay there in the freezer until my shipment of sodium chloride (saline) nasal sprays arrive.*

I will test out the nasal spray since it is the same brand I used on the last batch first to make sure it isn't the nasal spray giving me a weird effect.* Having said this, my last dose of the old nasal spray MT2 product was Thursday and like I though after a few days all the strange sides of tension/paranoia/anxiety/muscle spasms/restless legs syndrome have seemed to subsided significantly.* I feel very much normal again.* Will report again once the nasal spray arrives (hopefully tomorrow) and I start dosing with the new stuff.*

Oh and after all this peptide research I bought some GHRP-2 for anti-aging purposes, to be used at a later time to ensure any effects felt from the MT2 are isolated.* Gonna intranasal that too
  11. #11 10th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have never encountered a bad batch/vial of MT-2, but that's just me (having used dozens of custom synthesis, manufactured around the world, not once reading a HPLC backed claim of poor product quality/potency reaching the marketplace). It is my speculation that folks initiate, desensitize, switch suppliers and report the negatives/challenges of starting therapy...(vs. receiving poison). Hopeful the new vendors mt2 does a body good, best of luck & look fwd to update N_T_M* 8)

If your use needs shield from roommate, invest in a cheap portable fridge for the room...or a insulin chill pack perhaps. Don't sweat the storage in the freezer, cold shipping backs are included for customer emotions, there's no science behind shipping a durable small peptide cold.

Love the GHRP-2, interested to know about effects from administering via nasal spray. Do you plan on dosing 50-100mcg on the GHRP?
  12. #12 13th April 2014 
    Thanks

So I have started dosing the new batch I received, but this time 10mg in the Rhinaris nasal spray bottle, not 20mg last time.* I got recommended the new supplier from another forum member.* So lets compare...

First batch - night one I dosed 200mcg, had vivid dreams, I think they were horror in nature, continue dose that much maybe slightly more for a few days to follow, but felt this crazy radiating tension through my body, anxiety, paranoia,* I took phenibut which would usually chill me out at 1 gram, but still felt anxiety, like something was wrong with my body physically.* Muscles would spasm, flutter, legs restless from the constant muscle movements which would make it difficult to sleep.* So I stopped.* Something just felt really wrong.

Second batch (new supplier) - nigh one (Friday) I dosed about 6 sprays in total after slowly picking up courage of not having weird side effects from the previous sprays.* So 200mcg.* If anything I think I felt really relaxed that night.* I had some crazy vivid dreams, horror in nature.* I remember waking up thinking damn, I'm glad that's only a dream.* No nausea or anything else.* Yesterday I had dosed around 25 sprays or so.* So many that I was losing count lol.* but I figured if I hit 30 in a day that would be 1mg =* roughly 500mcg absorbed intranasal.* No weird sides.* I did have vivid dreams again.

So there you have it.* WOW.* If I was dosing that with the first batch I would be in the hospital I think.* Just don't know what to make of it.

Reconstituting.* Does anyone ever notice like a white film stuck at the bottom of their vials?* I had this on the first and second batch, I think a little more on the second.* I'm afraid it might be the peptide.* When I first reconstituted this second batch I tried to squirt nasal spray in but only like a drop came out which was still crazy to watch one drop of sodium chloride reconstitute the entire half full vial.* It basically looked empty afterwards except for the drop, so I then poured more to fill the vial halfway full or so, and then dumped it into the nasal spray.* I guess my fear, is due to the lack of side effects, except maybe vivid dreaming, I'm nervous that all the peptide is that white film stuck on the bottom of the vial and that's why I'm not having side effects (not complaining lol).* But I will obviously use it and place another order from the new supplier when I run out as I only bought one vial.* I will be watching for mole darkening, facial hair, tanning to see if it is working.* 10 more days til my vacation >_
  13. #13 5th June 2014 
    Thanks

Hi - any update?
  14. #14 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

We have heard about the rare reaction of restless leg syndrome in some users. Could be the product you are using or it could be that your body just reacts in a different manner to the peptide. I would try using a lotion to deliver the MT2. The only one I know of is TantraDerm. It allows the passage of large molecules through the skin to directly stimulate melanocytes. More effective than nasal spray and cases fewer side effects.
  15. #15 19th February 2015 
    Thanks

TantraDerm? I've never heard of it....have you tried? does it work? where can i buy it?
    Thanks
  16. #16 19th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

She's a sales person from Tantra Health and Beauty, site has various issues about fraud/non delivery/bad products.
  17. #17 20th February 2015 
    Thanks

I've never heard of labpeptide.net but your comments are slanderous. If you can substantiate anything in your comment then publish it. Otherwise retract it immediately. TantraDerm is a highly effective medium for application of MT2. Much more effective than nasal sprays that send* peptides down the throat and into the gut where it is totally neutralized.
  18. #18 20th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Interestingly enough I can't actually find the bad reviews on Facebook any more - although I can't find any saying it works either.
    I'll retract that part but you still are pushing tantraderm in an unsolicited manner.
    There also seems to be no information backing up the claims.
  19. #19 21st February 2015 
    Thanks

You need to retract all comments about any bad products or service issues or verify it. It's very easy to make a false comment and then mysteriously not be able to prove it. Lotions have been used for years to deliver all sorts of medications, steroids and peptides topically for those who have a fear of syringes. Do your homework.
  20. #20 21st February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have, as have many others here.

There currently isn't a cream that can effectively carry the MT2 molecule accross the transdermal layer.

The only promising study was using a modified sequence to make the peptide smaller, but this isn't something we can do with the normal peptide.
    The company that is doing that is spending millions of dollars, you'd think if it was so simple as that they'd be using it too.
    There's also the issue that Tantra, and perhaps TheResearchClinic are the only ones stocking such a cream, but you can not find a manufacturer that sells a base cream capable of carrying MT2.