• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th June 2015 
    Thanks

Second cycle planned need help

(I know peptide sourcing is allowed but I'm not sure about aas and others... I'll take the post down if I'm breaching the rules sorry)

2nd cycle planned* ]

Basically I'm back to where I want to be gymwise. I had some slight gyno from last cycle though and I'm really conscious of keeping my estrogen relatively low. I did that with my first cycle using arimidex but got an estrogen rebound during PCT when I came off the adex. I ran standard nolva/ clomid PCT by the way. I've been told aromasin avoids this rebound as it actually kills estrogen (for want of a better word) rather than competing with estrogen receptors lime adex does.

Anyway, I'm finding it hard to source a legit place online that stocks pharma grade ancillary's (Pfizer would be ideal). If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be a huge help. Thanks!
  2. #2 5th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Second cycle planned need help

Be aware of the cocktail effect.
    Steroids are not needed to build an attractive body.
    you can do it naturally in 5 years, and have a healthy physique rest of your lives without getting sick and fat later.
  3. #3 5th July 2015 
    Thanks

Depends what you define attractive as.

i consider definition, vascularity and general aestheticism "attractive" in the sense that's what i think looks good for my person. If this look is desired, what can accomplished in five years of training naturally compared to with supplementing AAS is not even remotely close. You may be 13 stone with 5% body fat.. You could be 15 stone with 5% body fat. Not suggesting anyone should use, but those are the facts, plain and simple. The pro's far outweigh the cons for me and the vast majority of those who supplement with AAS. In fact, with the right precautions (ancillary's, Hair loss preventers) and Post cycle therapy, the risks are almost negated, provided you're not sticking* 3 grams of test/tren with your porridge in the morning lol

Public perception of a steroid user is the two tonne bull, prancing on a stage covered in woodstain, grunting at the applauding audience. In real life however it's actually fitness models, actors (Brad Pitt, christian Bale and many others likely) and everyday normal individuals looking for an extra pound or two gained or shed. the au natural look you think you see is very rarely what you're actually looking at.
    Just my two cents..
  4. #4 5th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    The pro's far outweigh the cons for me
    "

I understand. I trained myself once with the aim to be as large as possible. I was 16.5 stone and looked like a steroid user, but was 100% natural.

Today I do not think that bodybuilder appearance is just as attractive. Beachbody and fitness model body, is now my ideal :-)
  5. #5 8th July 2015 
    Thanks

you can spot a steroid user right off , my advise to you is don't use that shit unless you are under a trained pro that can judge doses that will not cause long range harm, the ones you mention as users do it for not the look it self but the money it brings in , also some places that drug test do also look for steroid use, though this is not common.
  6. #6 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    you can spot a steroid user right off
    "

I have several friends in the Fitness Centre, which has an exceptionally good and marked muscle, but they also has many red pimples on back and chest. They deny using steroids, but I think they have all the signs then.

How do you think that you can spot a steroid user?
  7. #7 9th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have several friends in the Fitness Centre, which has an exceptionally good and marked muscle, but they also has many red pimples on back and chest. They deny using steroids, but I think they have all the signs then.

How do you think that you can spot a steroid user?
    "
    Why accuse them of drug use? I might have guessed we would cut folks slack for having skin conditions here - particularly young folks in a dirty gym.

Imho it takes one to know one...just as it does a MT user.

Further, I tend to agree that AAS use can be low class and not lead to cosmetic enhancement - all the while hormone replacement therapy + HGH = luxury
  8. #8 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"

Why accuse them of drug use?

all the while hormone replacement therapy + HGH = luxury
    "

Because these skin problems always are at particular types, and rarely found in people with poorly developed muscles.
    But one must beware of false accusations.

What kind of hormone replacement therapy + HGH = luxury :-)
  9. #9 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    To look like you're on steroids without taking them would be a huge feat for most people. At least without years of training. Some people just want a shortcut and there's nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by David; 29th July 2015 at 04:46 PM. Reason: source talk not allowed
  10. #10 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, you can't just have lack of muscle and be assumed to use steroids. Steroids do have an effect after all...