• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th April 2014 
    Thanks

Nasal spray solution

Hi I'm new to this website so bare with me. Okay so this may sound a daft question but I'm slightly confused. I bought a nasal set from a website called megatan, I've now used up the melantan and need a refill. I've messaged the company but as of yet no reply. So here comes the daft question.....is the solution you use for nasal the same as the injections? I don't want to fork out another £50 on the kit when you can just buy melanotan solution on its own! Sorry if this does sound daft but I really am confused!*
  2. #2 29th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Nasal spray solution

No, it's not the same solution. "Solution" being the key word. Both have MT-2 in them. One solution is for injecting (bacteriostatic water) and the other is for nasal membrane delivery (salinated bacteriostatic nasal spray). The MT-2 is (should be) the same, however. There is a massive sticky at the top of this forum all about nasal spray--and perhaps the reason why no one has responded to your post yet. There are no daft questions...only lazy ones.*
  3. #3 30th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

From a supplier such as megatan, when you order a nasal package or injection package, the only thing that changes is whether you get needles or a spray bottle.

The solution that you would have got from them in your nasal package would be sterile water (im guessing in a small glass ampule)
  4. #4 9th May 2014 
    Thanks

Don't use megatan. Pretty sure they are the same supplier that supplied the peptide that made me extremely sick..
  5. #5 12th June 2014 
    Thanks

Thank you. So I ended up ordering mt-2 injections,after just one dose I had horrendous side effects,flu like symptoms, aching body, restless legs just felt awful for 2 days. Ive used tanning injections many of times over the past few years but stopped last year due to being pregnant. After using the nasal and confused about the solution I decide to order some tanning injections off a friend. Has anyone experienced any of these sides before? Could this of been a reaction? Or could this just be a bad batch.??!!
  6. #6 13th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Thank you. So I ended up ordering mt-2 injections,after just one dose I had horrendous side effects,flu like symptoms, aching body, restless legs just felt awful for 2 days. Ive used tanning injections many of times over the past few years but stopped last year due to being pregnant. After using the nasal and confused about the solution I decide to order some tanning injections off a friend. Has anyone experienced any of these sides before? Could this of been a reaction? Or could this just be a bad batch.??!!
    "

Ive had all of those symptoms. I also have never gotten past the nausea. Ive only had the really bad symptoms with 2 distributors. Only having the nausea with this one. Also not tanning as quickly as I have with the "bad" vials. Maybe not as potent?
  7. #7 16th June 2014 
    Thanks

So did you carry on using after having bad sides? I'm thinking lowering dose maybe won't feel as bad, or just ordering some more from somewhere else?!
  8. #8 16th June 2014 
    Thanks

Order elsewhere mate, if I was you. DRS labs or B.O.B should sort you out. I get sides from MT2 regardless of supplier but megatan- easytan gave me sides I doubt were from mt2 itself ie bed ridden, vomiting and incapable of movement for 2 days straight.

"
    So did you carry on using after having bad sides? I'm thinking lowering dose maybe won't feel as bad, or just ordering some more from somewhere else?!
    "
  9. #9 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

what is the difference in terms of ingredients between the nasal spray and mt2 for subq?

is it the same solution? antibaq with mt2?

very curious
  10. #10 16th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    what is the difference in terms of ingredients between the nasal spray and mt2 for subq?

is it the same solution? antibaq with mt2?

very curious
    "
    Nasal spray should be user friendly for the nose (salt to match the body & not burn...) whereas mt2 for subq injection benefits from sterile solutions often w/ preservatives
  11. #11 16th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

You should also ensure there are no addictive active ingredients, which while may be fine for occasional use are NOT suitable for frequent, prolonged use.

Most dry nose mists will consist of saline, and not much else, and are generally a good option to go for.

Ideally, if you get one that is gel based you will maximize absorption through the mucal membrane, however this are normally medicated and you'll have to research the ingredients first.